of the website www.sits.eu
This document describes how personal data are dealt with during the use of the website www. sits.eu (hereinafter referred to as “the Website”)
The Data Controller of the personal data collected via the Website is SITS sp.z o.o. with headquarters in Brodnica, the Republic of Poland, at ul. Gen. Władysława Sikorskiego 60, 87-300 Brodnica (hereinafter referred to as SITS).
You can contact the Data Controller by sending a message through contact form available on the Website or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are processing the personal data n the basis of regulations governed by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
The collection and processing of personal data is based on a legitimate interest. This applies to the processing of personal data in order to continuously improve and update the website and the services provided to the users, as well as to provide consistent service in the event that the customers use several of our services.
We also process personal data of the users in order to be able to communicate with them. Depending on the content of the message sent, the basis for the response to this message will be to take action at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of the agreement, our legitimate interest and the consent given by the user during registration.
If required by law, we may sometimes ask you for your consent to process certain data collected on the website or provided by you.
The personal data we collect are not profiled.
SITS collects several types of information useful for the efficient delivery of products and services and for the comfort of your service. Sometimes this information is provided by users directly to us. Some of the information is obtained by observing how you use our products and services.
What we are collecting:
- Data provided in the contact form – when filling out the contact form, we may ask the user to provide specific information and personal data, such as name, surname and e-mail address.
- Data provided in the text of the message addressed to SITS – in the correspondence sent to SITS, you can provide data and information that you consider necessary to settle the matter with which you are addressing us. SITS collects this data and processes it only for the purpose of answering you or settling the matter with which you are asking us.
- Using websites and services – we collect information that describes how our services are used. These may include your browser type, IP address, location, cookies, and other unique identifiers and information about the websites visited and features used.
Data collection method:
We use various methods and technologies to collect information about the use of our websites and services, including, but not limited to:
- Web forms used for communication between the User and SITS (contact forms) and or being search fields where search terms are entered.
- Technologies that include using cookies.
- Web activity logs that collect typical information sent by your browser when you visit websites. These may include IP addresses, browser types and language versions, and the sites from which traffic has been redirected.
The way and purpose of using your personal data:
- We register IP addresses anonymously – when you view our website, we only recognize your host name.
- Information obtained from one of the SITS services may be combined with information from other SITS services.
- We may supplement this information with information obtained from other companies. For example, we may use third party services to obtain general geographic information about the area in which your IP address is located.
- We may also use this information to communicate with you, but this requires your prior consent. We communicate with you by e-mail only with respect to the matters indicated at the time when you consent to receive messages from us.
Cookies and similar technologies
Cookies do not contain personal data.
You can enable or disable the acceptance of cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you will usually be able to set your browser to decline cookies. However, you must accept cookies in order to be able to use all the features of this website.
- Targeted advertising. When we show you an advertisement on a website, we store at least one persistent cookie on your device. It allows us to recognize your device while displaying subsequent advertisements. We display advertisements on our own websites, as well as on the websites of our marketing and content publishing partners, and we use this information in several ways. Thanks to the information, we can, for example, take care not to display the same advertisements to you repeatedly. On the basis of this information, we also determine targeted advertisements that may be of interest to the audience.
- Website Analytics – cookies help count individual website visitors.
The cookies we usually use are listed in the table below. When you visit our websites, some or all of the following cookies may be stored on your hard drive:
|_ga –||This cookie is linked to Google Analytics and is used to distinguish between unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a customer ID. It is included in every display of a website and is used to calculate user data, session and campaign data in the analytical reports of websites. It expires after 2 years by default.|
|_gat||This cookie is linked to Google Analytics and is used to slow down the speed of your request. It expires after 10 minutes by default.|
|_gid||This cookie is linked to Google Analytics and is used to store and update the unique value for each website you visit. The main purpose of this cookie is performance.|
|facebook pixel –||Cookies allow us to better target advertisements to Facebook users who have previously visited our website. Thanks to the cookies, we can also specify how many times a user views a given advertisement in order not to display the same materials all the time. These files allow us to optimize our advertising campaigns.|
Email addresses and communication preferences
If you provide us with your email address, we will contact you by email.
You may also opt out of receiving future promotional messages from the websites and services of SITS by following the instructions given in the received email messages.
Reasons for sharing personal data
We may share this information with business partners, service providers, authorized third party representatives and contractors when we need it to provide services, host websites, and provide service and information to customers about our products and services (e.g. by sending a newsletter or autoresponder service).
We may disclose personal data if we are required to do so by law or in good faith belief that it is necessary for legal reasons, to protect the rights or property of our company, or in situations where personal safety is particularly impaired.
We do not sell or temporarily share your personal data for marketing purposes without your consent.
Personal data security
We strive to protect the personal data you provide us with. SITS combines industry-standard technologies, procedures and security measures that protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use and disclosure. We use secure internet server technologies.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other websites. SITS is not responsible for the privacy practices of websites belonging to companies from outside the SITS capital group, nor for the content posted on them.
Storage of data
SITS will not store personal data for longer than necessary to meet the purposes for which the data were collected or if required by law.
The policies we follow include your rights with respect to the personal data we collect and use in accordance with this policy.
- You have the right to request SITS to change, rectify, supplement, erase or limit the processing of personal data. In the case of personal data processing based on consent given on a legal basis or contractual terms, you also have the right to data portability.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent (if the processing is based on your consent), but this does not affect the legitimacy of the data processing until you withdraw your consent. We may continue to process your personal data on a legal basis other than your consent.
- You have the right of access and to obtain further information regarding the processing of your data.
In order to exercise your rights or if you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com or by post at ul. Gen. Sikorskiego 60, 87-300 Brodnica. Please provide your name, surname and contact details in your letter/email message.
If you have any complaints about our processing of your personal data, you may notify the relevant data protection authorities; in Poland: President of the Personal Data Protection Office. More information about local data protection authorities can be found here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
Date of modification and publication: 15th October 2021.